Kelly stelt zich voor en vertelt over aanbod
Kelly Redden van Logik Evolution nam contact op met coördinator Nel Hofman. Kelly wil graag convenantpartner worden van het Autismenetwerk ZHZ. Vanuit haar woonplaats in provincie Utrecht is het ook mogelijk om ondersteuning te bieden in de regio Zuid-Holland Zuid.
Na de kennismaking is Kelly uitgenodigd om eerst een netwerkbijeenkomst bij te wonen en een overzicht te geven van de mogelijkheden van ondersteuning. Regelmatig komen er namelijk vragen van ouders uit andere landen voor ondersteuning. Wellicht kan de ondersteuning van Kelly (in het engels) iets voor hen betekenen.
Kelly Redden of Logik Evolution contacted coordinator Nel Hofman. Kelly would like to become a covenant partner of the Autism Network ZHZ. From her home in the province Utrecht, it is also possible to offer support in the Zuid-Holland Zuid region.
After the introduction, Kelly was invited to first attend a network meeting and give an overview of the possibilities of support. Parents from other countries regularly ask for support. Perhaps Kelly’s support can do something for them.
Kelly: “I moved to the Netherlands in October 2022 to open a second office for my business. I had previously lived in the Netherlands from 2005 to 2011. I moved to other countries, and then decided to move back to Europe. I really enjoy my work and I continue to learn about various topics, for example I have just finished a 30 hour course on ADHD. I am also currently continuing to learn Dutch. I am fond of learning about new cultures and visiting the beautiful museums throughout this lovely country”. About Me | Logik Evolution
- Consultation for Neurodiverse Adults
- Consultation for Companies
- Consultation for Educational Institutions
- Autism Training
- Services for parents, children and schools
Consultation for Neurodiverse Adults
We can sharpen your skills and enhance your chances of getting employed. Imagine working through a program designed specifically to fit your needs. We will work together to increase your self-confidence and success while removing barriers to employment.
Other skills, tips and tasks may include:
- Motivation, inspiration, and ongoing support
- ADHD Coaching
Career Coaching which may include:
- Soft skill enhancement (communication, problem-solving, critical thinking, team work, and flexibility, for example)
- Tips on networking
- Analysis of job descriptions
- Tips on professional social media sites and informational interviews
- CV and cover letter edit
- Job search strategies
- Interview prep, rehearsal, and requesting accommodations
- Salary and benefit negotiations
- Workplace assessment-navigating the workplace
- Identify your career path
- Career transition planning
Consultation for Companies
Looking to recruit, hire, manage and retain autistic talent? Let us help you.
Invest in highly valuable autistic talent for a competitive edge in business.
We can accomplish this by:
- Collaborating with the relevant stakeholders at your organization to create an inclusive hiring experience.
- Designing a successful recruitment strategy to attract autistic talent
- Creating an outstanding onboarding experience
- Providing guidance on how to effectively manage and retain new and existing autistic talent by breaking down barriers to success in the workplace
- Dispelling myths and misperceptions about autism and offering accommodations to your employees
- Training in Autism for management and staff
- Ensuring your company has a positive social impact by employing autistic talent.
Consultation for Educational Institutions
Do you want to attract and support autistic students? We can show you how.
Invest in the future of your organization and enhance the benefits to your students.
We can do this by:
- Offering advice on accommodations that can drastically improve the educational experience
- Training for all staff on autism awareness, dispelling myths, and misconceptions
- Establishing a Student Resource Groups (SRG’s) to create and inclusive environment and make a social impact
- Increasing the confidence, success rate, and engagement of your student body
- Editing your website that will include content that reflects the institutions dedication to inclusion and diversity
- Offering students career planning and job search support designed specifically for autistic individuals to ensure their success
Autism: The Evolution of Logik in Society
The structure of the training is as follows:
- 60-90 minute direct training sessions with question and answer sessions offered in-person or remotely
- All learning materials
- Pre-printed notes
This course is designed to dispel myths and misperceptions about autism, discusses the current thinking about what autism is and is not, and offer tips for employers in supporting autistic talent.
Services for parents, children and schools
Services Available to Schools and Parents Include:
- Bespoke training/seminars in autism for teachers and parents
- Individualized program design and implementation for school and home, data sheet design, tailor made to meet the needs of each child
- Enhancement of play and communication skills
- Handmade visual supports (schedules, task analyses, house/school rules, personalized books)
- Autism friendly environmental design for schools, offices, clinics and homes
- Social skills enhancement and understanding
Kelly Redden – email@example.com